“Over 51% of Learning and Development, Organisational Development, Training and HR staff recently surveyed are actively seeking a new role in 2014!”.
This finding is from Training Recruitment’s 2014 Work and Salary covering the Learning, Training and Education sectors which is now available.
The results of our survey clearly indicate that there is a pent up demand for new roles and challenges for learning professionals in 2014. We also asked survey respondents why they are looking for new roles and the results are surprising.
The Training Recruitment Work and Salary survey is a 36 page publication which also covers the following
- Current salaries and expectation of salary increases
- Contractor rates by role
- Common benefits within the sector
- Work/life balance issues
- Job and company satisfaction
- Common reasons for contracting
- Perceived outlook for investment in Learning, Training and Education
- Longevity of roles within the sector
- Likelihood of employees looking for a new role
- Why employees leave roles
- Impact of economy on learning and training
If you would like to know more about the reasons staff are looking for new opportunities and other industry insights, please contact Michael Beaton on 09 927 4944 in Auckland or Suzanne Beck in our Wellington office on 04 382 8358 to request a copy of the survey